International Scholarship Application Form 2023/24
YOUR SCHOLARSHIP STATEMENT
This is your opportunity to tell us why you are a good candidate for a 25% to 50% scholarship.
The awarding committee will be looking for any evidence and experience that highlights your strengths and qualities and makes your application more noticeable than others. Please make sure your statements are original.
Academic excellence and potential for academic excellence
Please demonstrate your history of academic excellence and your potential for academic excellence.
Please give examples from your previous studies and experience and show how these will help you excel in your chosen course at LEO School.
Please include some of the following or other examples:
• Results from your previous school;
• Prizes and awards you have received;
• Achievements outside education which you feel demonstrate your ability to reach your full potential on your course.
Terms & Conditions
As an International Student Scholarship holder, you must:
1. Accept the scholarship by the given deadline – the School reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a scholarship if it is not accepted by the given deadline.
2. Join your academic course at the given start date and before the registration deadline.
3. Pay all outstanding tuition fees by School deadlines.
4. Make satisfactory progress on your programme of study. The scholarship is subject to satisfactory
5. Repay the scholarship amount, pro-rata, if you withdraw from your course before completion.
6. Tuition fee scholarships will be deducted from the tuition fees charged to you as a student at LEO
School, split across your payment instalments.
7. There is no guarantee that we will offer the same scholarships every year, but if you continue to
perform well, we will leave you eligible for a scholarship.
An error occurred. Try again later
Your application has been successfully submitted